You are checking your Output Form and noticed a mismatch in the currency rate.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoice Documents work center.
- Search for ID ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Invoice Document).
- Click Preview.
- Exchange rate is not as expected.
For Customer Invoice, there are three ways to determine the Tax Calculation Date:
- Material delivery based: The delivery date is used as Tax calculation (Tax date in Items tab, Taxes subtab).
- Services: The service provisioning date is used for Tax calculation.
- Manual Invoice: The invoice date is used for Tax calculation.
These dates are also used for the calculation of currency amounts.
This is the system expected behavior.
Tax Calculation; Customer Invoice; Exchange Rates; , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , How To