How to Create New Accounts from Account Value Help Selection in Cloud for Customer.
Cloud for Customer (C4C) supports the creation of new accounts directly from the account value help selection with release 19.11.
In case a search result does not return any account, the user can create a new account directly from this value help.
The newly created account will then be automatically assigned to the corresponding business object, such as Lead, Opportunity, or Sales Quote.
Due to customer feedback this was removed from standard, but can be made visible via Adaptation by a key user or administrator.
SAP Cloud for Customer
This example shows the user interface adaptation in the Lead object. The same can be done for Opportunity or Sales Quote.
- Open the Lead quick create window.
- From the user drop down menu, select Start Adaptation.
- Open the account search value selection.
- Click first at the pencil on the Cancel button (1) and then twice at the back arrow (2).
- Drill down into the button group.
- Enable the required buttons as usual: Click Personalize and remove the Hide flag. Action will show up once Adaptation mode closes.
Please see the blog by our product manager for full details and screenshot: How to Create New Accounts from Account Value Help Selection in Cloud for Customer
KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To