When importing content to a SAC tenant you get one of the following errors:
- "Objects CUBE:<CUID value> might already be deleted or did not exist in the system."
- "Object imported and created Data was imported to object <Object value>. Sorry, the import of data tables didn’t work."
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
The source model is not attached to the exported TGZ file, i.e. it hasn't been moved to the "Public" folder before export.
We can offer two possible solutions for you:
- If the model is moved public folder the export will include the model too, thereby the import will succeed.
- Re-point the widgets to a model which is stored in the public folder instead of the private one.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, the import of data tables didn’t work, might already be deleted or did not exist in the system, , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , How To