You're trying to create a new validation in Fiori adaptation, but when you click on the button Apply, an exception is raised with the following message:
Error while applying changes. Only 0 out of 1 changes merged.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- In any document start adaptation.
- Navigate to the top hierarchy UI Component.
- Drill down into Implementation option.
- Drill down into Rules and Validations option.
- Click on the button Add.
- Select Validation.
- Fill in the mandatory fields.
- Click on the button Apply.
- The exception is triggered.
There are no rules created to add with the validation. Validation can't be created without a rule.
First create the rule to be used with the validation and then repeat the validation creation process selecting the rule to be used.
Validation; Adaptation; Fiori; Rule; Exception; Error; Dump; , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX-FRW , UI Adaptation Framework , How To