You are working with Workflow Rules to send SMS's and notices that some of them do not contain all the text intended.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Activities work center.
- Select the Messaging view.
- Open Message ID 123 (123 represents the SMS Message ID that was sent via Workflow Rule).
- The text is truncated.
For Workflow Rule sent SMS's, this is the expected behavior.
Even though you have the SMS 365 as service provider, for Workflow Rules, there is a limit of 160 characters per message. The exceeding characters will not be sent.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
SMS ; Workflow Rule ; Truncated ; Message ; Activities ; truncated ; text ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To