The following error message occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Failed to connect to HANA system. Please contact your administrator to check possible causes: CORS settings; third party cookies blocked. See the troubleshooting page for more information.
- A chart or table widget displays "Sorry, we couldn't access the datasource. Please contact your administrator. TypeError: Cannot read property 'propertyName' of null Model: 'modelName'
- SAP Analytics Cloud
The CORS connection to HANA kept an expired session within Chrome.
Clear the cache for Google Chrome.
- 2544696 - Failed to connect to (source) system when using Live Data connection in SAP Analytics Cloud *** Master KBA ***
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, administrsator , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem