How to build a adhoc report to pull the job title from an Job Requisition operator.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
- Go to Reporting > New > Table
- Select Cross Domain and Person and Employment Info (as of Date) as domain
- Go to People tab > Refine Criteria > Select Other Filters
- Go to Columns tab > Add Domain > Select Recruiting V2
- Under Person and Employment Info (as of Date) domain, choose the following:
- User/Employee ID from Employee Information
- Job Title from Job Information
- First Name from Job Req Operator
- Last Name from Job Req Operator
- Job Req ID from Job Req Operator
- Operator Type from Job Req Operator
- User Sys ID from Job Req Operator
- EC: User/Employee ID under Employee Information
- RCM: User Sys ID from Job Req Operator
As the highlight information shows, the unique information must match on both sides.
- Since you cannot filter by Job Req ID or Operator Type, you can sort by.
- Go to Columns tab > Click on Sort > Sort by Job Req/ Operator Type
NOTE: Product Support does not assist on custom reports. The above report is just an example of the feature potential and may not behave as the same on all environments.
Job Title Recruiting; Operator Job Title; Job Information; Recruiting Job Title; Report Job Title; Report Operator Position; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To