You have created a new approval process and now you want to activate it. However, when you select "Edit Validity" and enter Valid To/From Date, system throws error:Enter Start/End time stamp that is later than current time stamp.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Application and User Management work center
- Select view: Approval Processes
- Copy and Create a New Approval Process and save as Draft
- Now select the draft version and select Edit Validity button
- Enter the Valid To and Valid From dates
- Select Check button
- System throws error:"Enter Start time stamp that is later than current time stamp/Enter End time stamp that is later than current time stamp"
The validity start/end time is not correctly set as per the timezone of the system.
e.g. if it is CST timezone set in the system, check what is the CST time with respect to your current timezone and then set it accordingly.
You can also change the timezone of your system as per your time zone.
Select the user icon on the top right corner->select My Settings->Regional Settings.
Please check the timezone in the system and maintain the time accordingly to avoid this error. Then the dates will be consistent.
System Timezone, Edit Validity, approval process validity , KBA , timestamp , start timestamp, end timestamp , timezone issue , validity error , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , How To