The connection is not imported with an error status with the message: "The system cannot import the connection at this time because of a recent driver upgrade. Please try again later.
SAP Analytics Cloud Version 2019.23.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Click on the main menu -> deployment -> export
- Click on new 'plus icon'
- Expand connection node and select the connection
- Click on the export button in the top right corner (below the question mark icon)
- After the pop up window appears, name the file and click export
- Wait for the process to initialize and see the downloaded tgz file
- Go to the other tenant
- Click on the main menu -> deployment -> import
- Click on the plus icon to create a new import
- After the pop up window appears select the connection
Defect in SAC import/export functionality
This issue is currently under investigation by Development.
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem