How to change the color of the trash can, info and print preview icons in Job Requisition Details?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
You can change the color of those buttons using Theme Manager. The one that refers to this icon is Placemat > Page Title Color. If you change the color of it, it will change the Job Requisition Title's and subtabs too.
So, in order to do this change, follow the below steps:
- Go to Admin Center > Theme Manager
- Select the theme you're trying to change
- Expand Fine Tune, then Placemat, and you will see Page Title Color right under Placemat
- Change the color of it, then save the theme
- Then, go to Recruiting, select a job requisition and go to its details
- You will see that the color of the title and the icons will be changed
It is important to mention that changing this will affect other modules and other areas of the system as this Page Title Color is not a configuration exclusive to Recruiting, but to the entire system.
trash can, icon, info, print preview, requisition, job requisition, job requisition details, theme manager, change color, change color icons. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To