- What is new in Everify 30?
- Automatic closure for Employment authorized case
- E-verify V30 API information
- Dual TNC
- FAN (Further Action Notice)
- Photo Match
Sucessfactors Onbaording 1.0
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) upgrading the everify version.
Everify Version 30 changes are inline with E-verify modernization changes applied in 2018. This new technical enhancement provides additional security, improved response, clarity & transparancy . Below are some of the highlights
- Automatic closure for all cases that receive an Employment Authorized (EA) result. Previously, only cases that initially received an EA result were automatically closed. Now there is no need for the employer to manually close any EA case.
- This version supports the creation of draft cases. Allows the users to save and continue to sumit the case later.
- Enhanced Photo match & Duplicate case feature.
- Allows multiple file formats when uploading Photos
- For Duplicate case, verification is done before assigning case number. In the previous version, verification is done only at the end. This avoids unneccessary data entry and number of duplicate cases.
- E-verify V30 introduces a simplified UI.
- The messages are now easier to read.
- Simplified workflows offer streamlined Dual Tentative NonConfirmation (TNC) / Simultaneous Verification by DHS and SSA.
- Tentative Non-Confirmations are now consolidated into a single Further Action Notice (FAN). There will be either "SSA Further Action Notice" or "DHS Further Action Notice" or Dual TNC Further Action Notice.
- There is only 3 case result. Employment authorized, Final Nonconfirmation, and Close case & Resubmit
- Simplified revamped Everify summary form
Known Issues / Limitation:
- Information printed in FAN (Further Action Notice) is misaligned. This FAN form is generated by DHS. We are working with DHS to correct the form mapping.
- Remote Employee's TNC workflow not supported in the current release (b1911, Q4 2019). Customer should reach out to Cloud product support for further assistance.
- Spanish localization not support in the current. It will be part of future releases.
What will happen to Everify activity created in version 29 (V29)?
- All activities with case verification number will be migrated to Everify version 30 without any issue.
- If you face any difficulty proceeding further, go to home page; click on "View at glance" for that activity and click "Refresh Data from Everify Service". This will refresh the activity and bring the activity to everify version 30.
- If there is no case verification number for the activity, Go to the activity and try to proceed.
- If you are not able to proceed, reach out to cloud product support. Support engineer will analyze and provide a solution.
- Everify V30 is simplified and there is only Initial Verification. Cases that were in Secondary/ Third verification step of EV29 will show up as initial verification step. You can proceed with the activity without any issue.
- It is recommended to complete the current TNC records in V29 before switching over to V30.
When will DHS switch over to EV30?
- Tentatively ,DHS will start the process around 9 AM EST on Dec 9th, 2019. Please expect disruption to everify service on Dec 9th, 2019.
- Information about this will be posted in customer community. Please watch out for updates in community.
EV30, e-verify30, everify version30, Everify version 30, Initial verification, Tentative Non confirmation, TNC , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EVF , e-Verify , How To