How to find the Cancellation reason codes for workflow.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administration work center.
- Then to the Workflow Rules view.
- Select the desired scheduled workflow record, for which you want to see the cancellation reason code.
- Click the Gear Icon option.
- Select the option - Rule Schedule.
- Go to the Cancellation Reason Code column.
- Here you will find the reason code for example; 01,02,03 and 04.
Following are the description for cancellation codes;
- 01: Activation occurs in the past.
- 02: Execute exceed retry limit.
- 03: Reference field empty.
- 04: Cancel.
KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions