Cancellation reason codes for workflow.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Administration Work Center.
- Then to Workflow Rules View.
- Select the desired scheduled workflow record, for which you want to see the cancellation reason code.
- Click on the Gear Icon option.
- Select the option - Rule Schedule.
- Go to the Cancellation Reason Code column.
- Here you will find the reason code for example; 01,02,03 and 04.
Following are the description for cancellation codes;
01 : Activation occurs in the past.
02: Execute exceed retry limit.
03: Reference field empty.
KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , Problem