Setup the SCIM API on Microsoft Azure AD, to be able to do user account provisioning on SAP Analytics Cloud directly.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Microsoft Azure AD
Reproducing the Issue
- Add the Application SCIM app like in the guide: SCIM user provisioning with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Generate an Oauth Client on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Put the Tenant URL and the secret from the Oauth Client generated on SAC on Azure AD.
- Connection test does not work, SAC seems rejecting the Authentication with the Oauth Clients secret token.
The headers: x-sap-sac-custom-auth and the Authorization token both is required for SCIM API.
Access the required SAP Analytics Cloud public API endpoint with the header per our documentation: "Authorization for API access OAuth Clients"
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , How To