You have created a shopping cart and follow up Purchase request is created from it, now you are expecting a purchase order to be created automatically from this Purchase Request but it was not created.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Select Purchase Requests view
- Search for the respective Purchase request
- Select the Purchase request and click View All
- Navigate to Document Flow tab
- The Purchase Order is not yet created from the Purchase request automatically
You have not scoped the following question in Business Configuration: "Do you want purchase orders to be created automatically from purchase requests?"
Please scope the respective question and then you will get this option under Purchase Requests and Orders->Common Tasks view "Define Automatic Creation of Purchase Orders". Here you can define different creation options for purchase order.
Automatic creation of purchase order, Purchase Requests , KBA , automatic creation of purchase order , scoping question , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , How To