When reporting on standard User Activity reports, like Assignment Details and User Logon Activity Reports, the User related columns (for example: User, Changed By) are displaying # (not assigned) values for some of the report lines.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Reports view.
- Find and open report ABC ('ABC' represents the report name).
- Run the report with the respective fields added to report results.
- See that User related columns (for example: User, Changed By) are retrieving some # values.
The # values displayed are caused by Data De-Personalization / Deletion in the system. As part of Data Protection and Privacy policies, individuals may request the deletion of their personal data from the system. So when the personal data deletion occurs, the user activities related reports will display # (not assigned) values for all the User related fields.
For additional details, please check into See Also section.
This is the expected behavior.
Help Document: Remove Personal Data
User Not Assigned; Not Assigned; Missing Data in Report; , KBA , user logon acitvity , user not assigned , missing data in report , not assigned , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To