You have activated flexible workflow for Purchase Requisitions at header level. If an approving manager rejects a Purchase Requisition, when you try to change it again via the APP 'Manage Purchase Requisitions - Professional' you get error - You cannot edit or delete PR ******** (MM_PUR_REQN018)
SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the APP 'Manage Purchase Requisitions - Professional'.
- Create a Purchase Requisition the triggers flexible workflow and requires approval.
- Save the Purchase Requisition.
- - Manager accesses 'My INbox' and rejects the document.
- Open the APP 'Manage Purchase Requisitions - Professional' again.
- Find and open the Purchase Requisition created and rejected previously.
- Click on the EDIT TAB.
Editing rejected Purchase Requisition items would cause follow on workflow errors and is therefore not allowed.
Create a New Purchase Requisition.
Note: Purchase Requisitions that require item level approval, editing of the purchase Requisition is still possible via the APP "Manage Purchase Requisitions - Professional" but rejected line items can not be changed, editing rejected Purchase Requisition items is not allowed.
MM_PUR_REQN018, BANPR, MEMORY, REJECTION, STATUS, BLOCKED , KBA , MM-FIO-PUR-REQ-PRF , Manage Purchase Requisitions – Professional , MM-PUR-GF-REL , Release (Approval) , Problem