- When attempting to export picklists from Picklist Management after the latest Q4 release, the UI never returns any results
- Job fails in Provisioning with error "Invalid Job Owner"
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Picklist Management
- Select "Export all picklists"
- Export job starts, but never finishes or returns the picklist file
This is a known code issue that was introduced in the system after the latest Q4 release (b1911). The export job fails immediately in the back end (Provisioning) due to error "Invalid User / Invalid Job Owner".
The code fix for that issue is being batched next weekend (December 1st, 2019) on all Preview environments.
Workaround: in the meantime, please access the instance or proxy on behalf of any user who has exactly the same User ID and Username (e.g. SFADMIN).
2855985 - Q4 1911 - Platform Release Information FAQ
picklist, export, export all picklists, legacy, picklist management, invalid user, invalid job owner, job, stuck, results, PLA-11364 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PCK , Picklist Management Issue , Problem