- A Curricula in a user's learning plan is showing complete even though they have not met the Total estimate time from Item Pool.
- It is set up as Initial Assignments: 365 Days - Calendar based and a threshold of Entire Period, with Retraining Assignments 365 Days - Calendar
- The curricula has a requirement set up with a Total estimate time from an Item pool configured.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Product Management have confirmed this is expected behaviour.
- This will occur if the user has completed the curricula in a previous period, and they are now in the retraining period.
- As they have completed the Curricula the user is still compliant up until the next completion date therefore they will show as complete.
- If a user had not met the required hours in the previous period then they would show as not complete until a time when they had met the required amount.
Curricula, retraining, complete, Item, pool, total, estimate, time, requirement, not, met, lms , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions