- The 'Import Hierarchy' button in the App "Manage Product Hierarchies" disappears.
- 'Import Hierarchy' appears when loading the app "Manage Product Hierarchies" but is hidden again
- The Template for Object 'Product Hierarchy' in the Migration Cockpit Cloud 1911 version is missing / unavailable
- Product / Master Data.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
To perform an import of a product hierarchy version, kindly follow the below steps:
- Ensure that the subnodes to be added to the hierarchy are maintained in the Product SSCUI "Configure Nodes for Product Hierarchies" - 103298
- In "Manage Product Hierarchies" application, create a draft hierarchy by clicking "+" (Add button).
- Maintain the required Hierarchy ID, Description and Validity period and click OK.
- Once the new draft version is loaded in the search list, click on the table entry to view the details of the selected hierarchy version.
- Click on "Edit" button on the footer of the page.
- Import/Export button would be available above the tree display of the hierarchy version.
- Use Export/Import to export the draft hierarchy version as a spreadsheet. Template would be prefilled with Hierarchy ID, its validity Period and root node.
- You need to maintain only 3 columns - Type, ID, and Parent ID to form the Hierarchy
- Node: Product Hierarchy Node -- To indicate that ID column entry is a sub node and are maintained in the SSCUI.
- Product - To indicate that ID column entry is a Product
- ID -- Either the sub node or a Product
- Parent ID -- To which Subnode should the ID be added as a child node/sub node. Entries here can be either the Root or Nodes maintained in SSCUI only.
- Note: A Product should not be added in the column Parent ID.
- Once the Spread sheet is maintained, again use the Export/Import button in edit mode to Import/upload the maintained spreadsheet to get the draft updated with hierarchy version in the application.
- Click "Save".
- To activate the hierarchy, click "Activate"
The Migration of Product Hierarchy in the Migration Cockpit will be available in future releases , till then only one hierarchy version can be imported in a single step using the application "Manage Product Hierarchies"
"material hierarchy" , KBA , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , LO-MD-FIO-MM , Fiori UI for Product Master , Problem