Resume parsing behaves differently when you upload the CV during the creation of the account and when you do the same action during the application of a job:
- Resume Parsing done immediately after the creation of the account:
Only the BG elements are parsed, the fields below Profile Information are not automatically populated after the CV is uploaded
- Resume Parsing done during an application of a Job Requisition.
The parsing works just fine, the fields below Profile Information are automatically populated as expected
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new candidate profile (without applying for a job)
- Upload a resume which includes name, address or contact information
- Check background sections and standard fields after resume has been parsed - background sections are filled, standard fields are not updated
This the expected behavior at the moment.
Product Managers are aware of this and they are planned an enhancement scheduled for b2005 or future releases.
Please ask to your account manager to monitor the status of RCM-70586 and RCM-59407 to get updates on the enhancements.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAP , Candidate Profiles , Problem