What are the benefits for Enhanced People Search?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
In b1911, the Autocomplete Search for People search will provide the following benefits:
- This feature will be enabled by default to all instances from b1911 onwards.
- Identify the correct user if the user has more than one position.
- The position title will be shown next the name of the user, see screenshot below
This feature can be used in the following pages within the Recruiting Module:
- Offers > Offers > Add Approver
- Requisition > Job Req Summary > Filter Options > Users fields for operators
- Requisition > Job Requisition Summary > Create New > Copy Existing Job Requisition
- Requisition > Job Requisition Summary > Create New > Edit Existing Requisition
- Requisition > Job Requisition Summary > Create New > Create from blank template
- Candidate Summary > Forward > Forward to Job Requisitions
- Candidate Summary > Forward to Colleague
- Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Settings > Recruiting Subscriber Settings
- Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Administration
- Admin Center > Recruiting Permissions
- Preferences > My Recruiting Team Preferences > Default Operator
- Preferences > My Recruiting Team Preferences > Additional Users
To disable the employment information in the autocomplete search, put a check in the "Disable Universal Person Auto-Complete Search" option in Provisioning > Company Settings. By default, the Disable Universal Person Auto-Complete Search is disbaled.
Note: Please notice that if this feature is disable in Provisioning, this will be removed for all BizX modules (not just Recruiting)
2857042 - 1911 - Q4 Recruiting Release information FAQ
widget, autocomplete search, enhanced people search, Disable Universal Person Auto-Complete Search , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To