Colors set for the Admin Area of SAP Jam under "Branding" are not displaying correctly in the SAP Jam Mobile App.
SAP JAM Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance.
- Go to Jam > Admin > Branding > Mobile.
- Check the colors set for different Admin Areas.
- Colors doesn't match in the the mobile app.
The color that will display in the app depends on the Admin Area membership that user has.
These are the expected behaviors:
- When user belongs to no admin area, it will take company level branding settings.
- When user only belongs to 1 admin area, it will take the area branding settings, area branding color will display in mobile app as configured.
- When user is member of more than 1 admin area, it will take company level branding settings.
SAP Jam, mobile, Jam, branding, Admin area, admin, theme , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-MOB , Mobile App Issues , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem