- Japanese field name is changed to Col_xx in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Field name changed to Col__xx while using dataset with Multi-byte data
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Main menu -> Create -> Dataset, upload a dataset with Japanese filed name.
- Main menu -> Create -> Predictive Scenario.
- Click any type of model, for example Time Series, put the Scenario name as TS_Scenario.
- Click Create Predictive Model, put some description in the popup window.
- In Input Dataset, select the dataset uploaded before.
- Click Edit Variable Metadata, observe the Name of field changed to Col_, Col__2, ...., Description is same to filed name.
- Select needed setting and Train the model.
- Check the model result, for example in Influencer Contributions -> Influencer is displayed as Col_, Col__2, .....
The issue is addressed in version QRC 1 2020 and version 2019.23.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base
Smart Predict, Train and save model, SAC, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-PR , Predictive Scenarios, Smart Predict , Problem