Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
You would like to add embedded reports in any screen in the Fiori and noticed it has changed with 1911 release.
SAP Cloud for Customer
In order to add embedded reports on Fiori, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the screens which you desire to display the embedded report (e.g. Tickets screen).
- Under User, click on Start Adaptation.
- Select the desired tab (e.g. Items tab).
- Click on Edit button.
- Click on Select Parent button
Keep going back to the parent, until you reach the View element. In our example, it is the Items view.
- Click on Add button.
- Click on Add Embedded Report button.
- Select desired report view.
- Select desired Filters and Selections.
- Click on Apply button.
You can see the embedded report on the screen.
Please note that the system allows to add one report view at a time. This is the designed adaptation framework.
embedded reports fiori; embedded fiori; add embedded; missing embedded report; , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To