- You have maintained the communication channel as External System in the account master data for Customer Invoice.
- You have maintained a communication arrangement for output of the customer invoice.
- You expect that the invoices should be integrated into an external system.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Check the Account master data.
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Go to the Accounts View.
- Edit the Account ABC and go to Collaboration tab, you have maintained the Output Channel for Customer Invoice / Credit Memo as External System. (ABC represents the ID of the account)
Check Communication Arrangement
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Communication Arrangements view.
- There is an active communication arrangement for "Output of Customer Invoices". The connection check is successful and completeness check is successful.
Check customer invoice
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Open the invoice for the account ABC which is Not Released, click Release button. System throws error message:'No Valid Communication Arrangement found'.
You are not able to release the invoice.
The communication arrangement for “Output of Customer Invoices” scenario is for channel as XML. You can see the Communication type is Business-to-Business (B2B).
Here in this case the channel is External System. You have to maintain a valid communication arrangement for channel as External System.
Customer Invoice ; External System; Communication Arrangement; Integration , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , Problem