While creating a new Email or Reply from the new Interaction Timeline Control, the default Signature is not copied automatically in the Email editor.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Fiori client
- Go to Settings -> My Email Settings
- Verify that there are default Signatures maintained for both New Email and Replies/Forwards
- Now go to Service work center-> Ticket view
- Open any Ticket -> Go to the Timeline facet
- Click on Email option -> Email Editor will open
- The default Signature is not copied automatically
Automatically adding the default Signature in the Email editor of the Timeline Control is not available in the current release.
We have planned to enhance the features available in Timeline Control in one of the upcoming releases of SAP Cloud for Customer.
Default, Signature, Timeline, Interactions, Card Visualization, Timeline Control, Ticket , KBA , interactions , default , signature , card visualization , timeline control , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Product Enhancement