You are receiving the below message in the message window while performing a solution assembly:-
There are inconsistent items, and the solution assembly is failed.
Wherein you have already activated the solution but did not encounter any errors earlier.
SAP Cloud Application Studio
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SDK and open the solution.
- Go to Implementation manager.
- Select the Assembly option.
- Assembly process stops with the mentioned messages.
There are some checks which are not present during the solution activation and hence some errors are not captured in this step.
In order to understand the exact issue and error, you need to perform a solution level consistency check before the activation and assembly:-
- Login to SDK and open the relevant solution.
- Right click on the solution in solution explorer.
- Select Check-> Enable Background Mode.
- Again right click on solution click on Check-> Items and Runtime Objects.
- After some time, again right click on the solution and select Check-> Display logs.
- You can see the error messages if any or else a successful message.
- In case the logs are empty, check again after sometime as sometimes it takes time for big solutions.
Note: This steps will be helpful in case of big solutions as the check will run in background mode. Otherwise the check can timeout due to huge contents in foreground.
Consistency check failed background check inconsistent items exists , KBA , background solution check , assembly of solution failed , pdi solution inconsistency , AP-RC-BDS-1O , ByDesign Studio OneOffs , AP-RC-BDS-LM , ByDesign Studio Lifecycle Management , Problem