The image below came from a demo instance, any similarity to a live customer instance is purely coincidental.
Opt out button missing when the subject employee becomes Ineligible for the benefit.
SuccessFactors Employee Central Global Benefits
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a Benefit and make sure that the Employee is Eligible for the Benefit so that you may Enroll the Employee.
2. Enroll the Employee to the said Benefit.
3. After Enrolling the Employee, Go to Benefits PP3 Page and you will notice that the opt out button is still present.
4. Make changes to the data of the employee that will make the employee Ineligible for the benefit.
5. Go back to the Benefits PP3 Page and you will notice that the opt out button is no longer present.
This is an Expected Behavior. When Employee is no longer Eligible to the Benefit, Opt out button will disappear, if needed the admin may delimit the Benefit Enrollment data Manually via the Benefits Admin Overview Page.
OptOut, OptOutButtonMissing, Missing. , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , Problem