Account is not copied from the opportunity when create an appointment from an opportunity.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open an Opportunity.
- Go to Activities facet and create a new follow-up Appointment. In the quick creation page, you can see the Account field is not fetched with the data of that opportunity.
The Account party role is not actived in Business Configuration
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview.
- Find the 'Activities' activity and open it.
- Click on Maintain Involved Parties for Appoitments.
- In the opened page, you can see the Party Role 'Account', check the Active box.
- Save and Close.
Activity, Account, Opportunity , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem