For a Customer Invoice where the Output has already been Submitted, you are not able to Resubmit it via XML format.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Open the Invoice Documents view.
- Find Customer Invoice ABC (ABC Represents the Customer Invoice ID).
- Open it and click the View All button.
- Navigate to the Output History tab.
You see that the Output has already been sent by another channel (For example, Printer or E-Mail).
- Click the Resubmit button.
- Open the Send By dropdown.
You see that XML is not available as an option in this dropdown.
In the current version of the system, the XML channel is not supported in the Resubmit scenario. Therefore, XML is not shown as an option in the dropdown.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: Please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder .
- If you are a customer: Please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer .
Customer Invoice ; XML ; Resubmit ; Output ; Printer ; E-Mail ; Fax , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , How To