We want to make sure that you are kept up to speed regarding the status of a fix so your upgrade can proceed. For status updates and more information, please visit the SAP SuccessFactors Community.
With the above resource and open communication, we hope to have this resolved shortly.
When is the People Analytics Embedded Edition Available?
SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
- After the Q4 2019 release, the embedded edition becomes available on each of the data centers in a phased manner.
- Customers will have a task under Upgrade center to enable Embedded Analytics.
- Report Center
- Preview instances are already upgraded to Report Center and Production will be upgraded after May 2020.
- Role-Based Permissions
- User running the UC tasks must have a valid personGUID entry.
- Identity Authentication Service (IAS)
- There will be an upgrade task for enabling IAS tenant. More Info: SAP Cloud Identity Authentication tenants through Upgrade Center
- System Requirements: Click here
Data Center Availability Schedule
Note: the release of each Data Center is dependent on the success of the previous Data Center. As such this schedule is subject to change without notice. Please keep an eye on the customer community page for any changes to the below dates.
During this initial phase to make People Analytics, embedded edition available within Preview instances, we sincerely appreciate your patience and feedback as we make the improvements required for an orderly, trouble-free transition to the SAP SuccessFactors next-generation reporting tools.
What Comes Next
- Production upgrade dates will be provided on May 2020.
- Additional Resources - including webinar office hours and comprehensive documentation in January 2020.
Limitations and Important Notes for Embedded Edition
- All the Limitations are Listed here
- Apart from above listed limitations, we also have a limitation from IAS side:
- More Info: 2859768 - Upgrade Center not showing Identity Authentication Service (IAS) upgrade options - Platform
- Please Note: Partner Managed Cloud (formerly BPO) is not currently supported for SAP Cloud Identity Authentication Services (which is a pre-requisite for People Analytics), updates will be provided on the SAP Identity Authentication page hyperlinked above
People Analytics, Edition, Embedded Analytics, SAC, IAS, IPS, Upgrade Center, 1911, Release , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC , SAP Analytics Cloud for SuccessFactors , How To