Identity provider metadata expires warning message exits even if the metadata is updated in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Uploaded new ADFS metadata to SAC that use new certificate, still get the warning that it is about to expire on a expire date.
- Even if the expiration date has past, the warning still displayed and system owner can get warning email as well.
There is new feature to update the SAML IDP Signing Certificate from 2019.22.
Details in Help guide below:
Updating the SAML IdP Signing Certificate
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, expire, expries, certificate, SAML , IDP, SSO ,custom, ADFS, date, metadata, xml, file , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem