Pivot tables present in WFA Metrics' displays data aligned to right.
Is it possible to change alignment of this data either to center or left?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Workforce Analytics & Planning
- Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance and navigate to Workforce Analytics
- Select any of the Metric, in this case EOP Headcount is selected
- View data displayed in the Pivot, under charts
- You can see data is aligned to right while the column labels are left aligned
This is as per the system design
There is NO setting/feature that provides feasibility to change alignment of data to left or center.
If you feel the feature is important, we request you to submit an enhancement request for the same.
2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
This will allow other customers to vote up and thereby express their interest on the same.
Our Product management teams review enhancement requests regularly and implement them if and when feasible.
wfa, workforce, analytics, aligned, align, alignment, pivot, change, table, data , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-WA , Workforce Anaytics , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , How To