- The configuration of Define Checking Rules was changed in P system after upgrading.
- The value of the oldest item changed from 240 to 180 in check rule 01 after upgrading.
"Text Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Supply Chain Management(FSCM)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to app Manage Your Solution.
- Find configuration step Define Checking Rules(102623).
- Choose check rules 01, double click on the Checks.
- Check Parameter Overview. Value field values are changed for Parameters.
Values are getting overwritten after upgrade because they are SAP entries.
Create a new own Z entry Check Rule and set this as default, this will be kept.
update, SSCUI, 102623, define, checking, rules, configuration, S/4HANA, Cloud , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , SV-CLD-SSC , Self-Service-Configurations-UI , Problem