- As assigned Program has a required Item which a specific user or users might have completed previously and do not need to complete again.
- The Item is required to receive Program Completion. How to provide Item completion which will count towards Program completion?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Without having to modify the Program to remove the item and keeping the Program assigned to the user follow these steps to provide completion:
- Identify the Item ID
- Identify the User ID
- Validate the Program is assigned to the user and the user has not completed the Item
- Proceed to Learning Administration
- Use the Record Learning Tool
- Record the completion of the Item while making sure to choose a completion date after the assignment date of the Program
The system will recognize the Item that was marked as complete by an administrator to correlate to the Item that the user needed to complete. If this was the last Item for the user to complete the Program, the Program will now show as complete for the user.
user program sf lms success factors completion record learning complete learning , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , Programs , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , How To