- Unable to remove the "Review Team Member Summary tile" even though the user has no direct reportees.
- Users direct reportees changed to other manager but the user is still seeing the "Review Team Summary" tile on their home page.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in as affected user
- On the homepage you will see the tile section "To-Do"
- In this section there is still a tile named "Review Team Summary"
- Upon clicking into the tile an error pops up: "No Permission to access Team Summary"
This is a known issue with engineering:
Their fix solution is, if the user is not a manager anymore:
- When he/she clicks the review team member summary tile
- The a popup message will appear (which is the same as current message)
- After clicking the close button on the dialog, the to-do and tile will be dismissed.
Engineering will resolve the issue in the 1911 release:
- Preview November 8th
- Production December 6th
2470484 - "Team review summary" Tile is visible in ToDo after disabling "Team summary" tile
2521176 - 2019 Release Schedule - SuccessFactors - Product Updates
homepage, team summary, review team summary, tiles, issue, error, unable, manager, reportees, defect, 1911 release, to-do, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem