I encounter Error Message V1134 - 'Account assignment cannot be carried out because of different origin no.' while posting a purchasing document.
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to the Lauchpad the following Business Roles assigned: SAP_BCR_SCM_MRPRUN_MC, SAP_BR_INVENTORY_MANAGER, SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP.
- Open App - Manage Sales Quotation -> [Create]
- Open App - Manage Sales Order [Create] with reference to sales Quotation from step 2
- Run MRP
- Open App - 'Post Goods Movement'
- Post Goods Receipt - movement type '561'
- The following error is displayed: V1134 - Account assignment cannot be carried out because of different origin no.
The sales quotation is the first document created with reference to the requirements. To ensure data integrity, all subsequent documents must refer to the sales quotation. Therefore, the customer account assignment is connected to the quotation initially. Then the order is created with reference to the sales quotation. The customer account assignment is transferred from the sales quotation to the sales order but still refers to the sales quotation as this is the originating document. It follows that the sales order stock is listed under the sales quotation number.
The situation that you are referring to does not represent an error in the current delivery of SAP S/4HANA Cloud. This is the standard system behavior. Adjust the reference from the Sales Order to the Sales Quotation and retest the posting.
postGoodsMovementInWebGUI, SAP_TC_PRC_IM_BE_APPS, F1852, MIGO , KBA , SD-SLS-SO-MO , Make-to-order, assembly order , SD-SLS , Sales , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , How To