" Parameter cannot be used to define version member" in the data action.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Check data action
- RESULTLOOKUP does not work for parameter "VERSION_A"
DATA([d/DIMENSION_A]="a")=RESULTLOOKUP([d/DIMENSION_B]="123")* RESULTLOOKUP ([d/Version]= %VERSION_A% )
- Error " Parameter cannot be used to define version member" during validation
- The feature is in our developer's backlog
- We will update the help document once the feature is available.
- 2789751 - Cannot find model information message when opening a story and users with no read access to Public or Private folder are not able to see any data within Stories
- 2789770 - Share icon is disabled for Model and Story in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, observed that the Browse > Models is missing in our SAC tenant. Has there been any change in the options with the recent updates , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem