Customer just start the implementation of the instance and is beginning the RBP implementation to give the user login access and have a generic super admin role/group.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
To create an initial access for the instance, just for the users be able to access the instance you can follow the below steps:
Go to Admin Center;
- Go to Manager Permission Roles;
- Create a new role with the name that you want, example: All Employee, All collaborates, Normal User, etc...
- On the General User Permission
- Select User Login (This role will allow users to access the system)
- On Grant this Role to:
- Select All Employees
To create and grant permissions for a generic super admin role, please follow the below steps:
- Go to Admin Center;
- Go to Manage Permission Groups;
- Create a group with the name that you want, example: Super Admin, System Admin, etc...
- Add the user that you want and Save;
- Go to Manage Permission Roles,
- Create a new role with the name that you want, example: Super Admin, System Admin, etc...
- Select all the users, but be aware that the most important for user conifguration/management is under General User permission and Manage user permission;
- On "Grant this role to:" select the group that you have created;
- On Target population, select everyone;
Please note that you need to logout and login again in the system in order to the new RBP configuration be applied.
RBP, Admin, initial, start, create admin, access , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To