You are trying to report with the field Bounced E-mail, but it is not bringing any value, even though you have e-mails that have not been delivered to their recipients, or that have been rejected by them.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center and Design Data Sources view.
- Show All and Find E-mail (Data Source ID: CODEMAHB).
- Click Preview button.
- Move Bounced E-mail characteristic from Available Fields to the Rows.
- See that it is showing as Not Assigned, although you have bounced e-mails within your system.
The Bounced E-mails field is optional, hence it has to be set up in the Business Configuration work center before being used for reporting purposes.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center and Implementation Projects view.
- Select your Implementation Project.
- Click Open Activity List.
- Find the activity Enhanced Campaign Execution.
- Enter key words to identify soft bounces for incoming e-mails.
bounced, bouncedemails, bouncede-mails, bounced e-mails, e-mails, data source, characteristics, fields, not assigned, activity, campaign, notassigned , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To