In the SAP Analytics iOS Mobile App there is a limitation of 100 values when filtering the members:
- [EN] "Selecting all members exceeds the 100 member display limit. Server side search has automatically been turned off."
- [DE] "Durch die Auswahl aller Elemente wird die zulässige Anzahl von 100 angezeigten Elementen überschritten. Die serverseitige Suche wurde automatisch deaktiviert."
- SAP Analytics Cloud
This issue is currently by-design and will be added under Mobile Feature Compatibility.
Enhancement Request has been submitted already on our Influence Site. Please vote and comment for it in case you wish to benefit from this feature in the future:
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-MOB-IOS , SAC Mobile IOS specific , Problem