You are trying to create an Expense Report and receive an error message.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Travel and Expenses work center.
- Go to the Common Tasks view -> New Expense Report on Behalf.
- Enter the relevant Employee ID.
Here system raises the error message 'Regular payment settings for employee ID ABC not found. Create regular payment settings in the Home work center -> Self-Services -> Compensation -> Edit Payment Information or contact your personnel administrator'.
ABC - Employee ID.
The error message is being raised because the Employee has no Main Bank Account maintained.
You have to maintain a Main Bank Account for the respective Employee using the steps below:
- Go to the Personnel Administration work center.
- Go to the Employees view.
- Select the relevant employee.
- Click Edit.
- Go to the Personal Data tab -> Payment Information.
Here you need to mark the Main Bank Account checkbox.
Expense Report. Employee. Main Bank Account. , KBA , SRD-FIN-ERM , Travel and Expense Management , How To