the image, sample configuration, and data below came from a demo instance, any resemblance to a customer live data is purely coincidental.
A customer has a requirement to show workflow pending URL for Custom MDF portlets.
SuccessFactors Metadata framework
To show the workflow pending url on a Custom MDF portlet, you need to set "Show Data Links" option to Yes in the Configuration UI of your MDF object. To do this;
1. Go to Manage Configuration UI.
2. Search for the Custom UI you have created for your object.
3. Click on Edit Properties.
4. Set "Show Data Links" option to Yes.
5. Click on Ok > Save the UI.
Result: Once this is enabled then you will be able to see the Workflow Pending URL in the MDF portlet.
CustomMDF, ShowDataLink, ManageConfigurationUI, WorkflowPendingURL, URL, Workflow. , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF , Metadata Framework , How To