In the iOS Application for SAP Analytics Cloud, customer is trying to launch a Mobile Story, which works on PC Browser and Mobile Browser, it's displaying an error of SAML Login, and the user is then having to log in Manually.
SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile Application 2.55
Reproducing the Issue
- Open up iOS Application from an iOS Compatible Device.
- Log into the SAP Analytics Cloud Platform.
- Go to open Story.
- Encounter SAML Login issue.
The following causes are relevant to this information.
- The connection does not satisfy Apple's App Transport Security (ATS) requirements per Secure Connection Requirements on mobile.
- The host name in the Live Data connection contains upper case letters.
This has been forwarded to Development for investigation to see if a workaround or new functionality can be created.
KBA , LOD-ANA-APP-IOS , SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile app - iOS , Problem