- Files in System folder in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) couldn't be deleted.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.
This is by Design.
- The behaviour is by Design. Please submit your idea at Idea Enhancement place, our SAC Developers usually pick up the most voted idea by our customers in their next release planning - 2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
NOTE: If the folder in the System Folder is a Team folder then as per the HELP Guide, members of your team automatically have full access to this folder. However, they cannot delete or export it. This is planned to be fixed in 2020.Q1, where as administrator, you could modify team-specific folders like any other folder.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem