Deleting a single cell of data in a story or input form is very slow.
Deleting multiple cells is also very slow and even though user receives a message indicating that the values were deleted they have still remain in the story or input form.
in system trace log the following error may occur:
Database error: dberror(PreparedStatement.executeUpdate): 129 - transaction rolled back by an internal error: Memory allocation failed
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.18
Reproducing the Issue
Open any story for a specific model and try to modify or delete any data
- Issue occurs because zero values have been pre-seeded into a very large number of cells in the model.
- This results in very large queries on the backend.
- It is necessary to re-think the business process to remove the need for zero values in cells that are initially unbooked.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning Functionality, Planning Models , Problem