This document will explain the steps required to install certificates for Certificate based Authentication
SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
The steps to assign the certificate are the following:
Install the certificate which has been received from your trusted provider on your PC.
- After installing the certificate, it will appears under Personal certificates in your browser.
- Now, login with that user and assign the same certificate in "Edit Certificate Trust List" by navigating to Administrator--> Common Tasks.
- Navigate to My Settings > Manage Certificates > Assign Logon Certificate.
- Click on Assign Certificate and Continue.
- Logoff from your tenant and close the browser.
- Open the browser again and enter the tenant URL.
- You will be logged via the certificate based authentication.
certificate based authentication, assign logon certificate , KBA , logon certificate , assign logon certificate , certificate based authentication , SRD-CC-SEC , Security , How To