- Sample user 'Aanya Singh' recently deleted her profile photo in SF UI.
- When querying the profile photo via Odata API, it is still retrievable.”
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
1. Sample user 'Aanya Singh' has a profile picture in SF UI
2. Did a query and as expected, photos were retrievable.
Sample req payload:
3. Removed the photo in SF UI, by going to Employee Files > Header > Delete Picture > Click save. There's no photo in UI now.
4. Ran same request payload, photo is still retrievable.
Photo is still in the backend.
Engineering team have created a fix for this issue that will be deployed in 1911.
Preview Release: 8-Nov-19
Production Release: 6-Dec-19
2317289 - How to query the SF Odata Photo entity and retrieve the image
2755101 - How to upsert or insert profile photo - SuccessFactors OData API
Deleted photo, Photo entity , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem