- In iOS 13, when navigating to Learning on the Safari mobile browser, a SAML error is returned.
- "Failed to authenticate the SAML response. If this keeps happening, please contact the administrator."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Using an iOS 13 mobile device, access BizX
- Navigate to Learning
- Face SAML error
- This is an issue on iOS 13
First attempt to set the following settings on the iOS device to be turned off:
- 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking'
- 'Block All Cookies'
If the issue is not resolved, please contact Support to implement the following Knowledge Base Article: 2654897
saml ios 13 error failure failed to authenticate response mobile browser safari lms sf success factors , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-MOB , Mobile Application , Problem