What are the data extracted from Candidate Application Comments?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Reporting
2. On the Columns pane, choose Candidate Application Comments
3. Click all the fields provided on this column
No data are extracted from Candidate Application Comments
This is happening because standard field ID "comments" is not defined on the Application XML Template. The field can be added by following the steps below using Manage Templates for Recuruiting Management
1. Add the field in Job Application in Manage Templates for Recruiting Management.
2. Provide permission to Roles who has the write permission. See below
(Permission means that Recruiters will have the write permission to Comments section for all countries for External and Internal candidates)
Once comments field is added, permission roles can now perform the following below.
The provided comment can now be seen on Ad Hoc Reports
Please note of the following behavior of Candidate Application Comments:
1. Data provided from the report Candidate Application Comments comes from the standard field ID "comments" that should be defined on the Application XML template.
2. These comments are on the application of the candidate and NOT on the comment section when comments section when candidates are moved.
3. Comments section when candidates are moved are placed on the "Application Status Audit Trail".
4. This comments on the Application Status Audit Trail are not reportable.
Candidate Profile Application, comments , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To